We are pleased to welcome members and friends of Women in Film Cincinnati! Join us for a happy hour on Tuesday, February 26, from 5pm – 7pm. Learn more about WIF, network with others, and enjoy drink specials and a featured cocktail!
Women in Film (WIF) is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping women achieve their highest potential within the global entertainment, communications and media industries and to preserving the legacy of women within those industries. Founded in 1973, Women In Film and its Women In Film Foundation provide for members an extensive network of contacts, educational programs, scholarships, film finishing funds and grants, access to employment opportunities, mentorships and numerous practical services in support of this mission.
The Cincinnati chapter was formed in 2016 to support the tri-state region with the following mission:
– Create networking and professional development opportunities
– Screen members’ work and highlight member achievements
– Appreciate the art of film and educate the community
– Develop and access funding for member projects
– Promote equality for women in the industry
If you are a professional, student, or supporter of Women in Film, Television or Digital Media, you’ve come to the right place.